Why Choose Sabuska?
After reviewing proposals from other dental support organizations, one thing is clear, many dentists are surprised to learn how easy it is to work with Sabuska.
Sabuska was created with dentists in mind and evolves with a practice as it grows. At every stage of your career, we offer benefits and opportunities that fit your needs. Our affiliated dentists are free to focus on patient care without the hassles of business management or large capital investments.
Affiliated members enjoy higher incomes, larger patient bases, continuing education, a complete benefits package, potential equity opportunities, even time off — without sacrificing your autonomy or clinical independence.
Sabuska offers some of the most flexible options in the industry. Recent graduates, experienced dentists and specialists can focus on patient care and growing a career without sacrificing time with your family or not being able to live life on your terms.
Some of the benefits of working with Sabuska:
- Enjoy autonomy and maintain control over your clinical decisions.
- Practice the scope of dentistry you want.
- Maximize your earning potential by focusing on patients, not administration.
- Earn a significantly higher income than average private practice owners.
- Enjoy your evenings with family and friends, not doing office payroll.
- Allow our experts to handle the day-to-day management hassles of running the practice, so you can take care of patients.
- Continuing education opportunities
- Professional training and development
- Comprehensive health care plan
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Malpractice insurance
- Retirement plan